Are You Using Builderall for Your Business?If you ‘are already using Builderall for your business, you know how great this set of tools is for generating leads. However, Builderall isn’t just a platform to help you rank better on Google, but you can also become a Builderall affiliate and earn money.Making this transition can help you earn more money with the Builderall affiliate program. Of course, you can still use Builderall to rank your business, but you can also use the Builderall affiliate SEO secrets to earn as an affiliate, too.
Understanding the Builderall Affiliate Program Commissions?The commissions you can earn from the Builderall affiliate program include three different commission options:
- Personal Sales Commissions – A 100% commission is paid every single time you generate a sale on the first payment from that customer.
- Personal Sales Recurring Commission – You will also earn a 30% recurring commission on every payment your referred customers make for the lifetime of each customer.
- 2nd Tier Recurring Commissions – Another way you can earn with the Builderall affiliate program is the 30% commission paid on sales generated by your referred customers.
What are the Income Possibilities with the Builderall Affiliate Program?If you become a Builderall affiliate, you can use the tool on the affiliate page to figure out how much you can make. You’ll always make more on the first payment from a personal referral than the recurring payments.Let’s look at a few examples of what you can earn per sale and from your Builderall affiliate on second-tier commissions.When you make a sale, you will earn between $16.90 and $87.90 for your 100% personal sales commission. Once you have this customer paying monthly, you will earn 30% of each monthly payment. This range goes from $5.07 to $26.37 per month.You will also earn 30% on second-tier affiliate sales. So, when someone you have referred makes an affiliate sale, you will also earn the same $5.07 to $26.37 for each of those sales.Using the tool on the Builderall affiliate page, if you can make 20 sales per year and get 5 affiliates to make 10 sales per year, you can earn a monthly income of $1,661.10. That’s less than 2 sales per month.If you become a Builderall affiliate and you can make 100 sales per year and get 20 affiliates to make 20 sales per year each, you can earn $11,865 per month. There is a ton of income potential with the Builderall affiliate program.
Top 8 Benefits of Becoming a Builderall Affiliate
1. A High-Demand Product
2. It’s a Long-Term Niche
3. Initial 100% Commission
4. Recurring Commissions Forever
5. Earn from Your Affiliates
6. Flexible Pricing Plans
7. You Don’t Have to Do Much Work
8. Earn Bonuses from Builderall
Who is Allowed to Join the Builderall Affiliate Program?
Option #1 – Quick Start
Option #2 – Free
- Internet marketers looking to build their affiliate income
- Full-time professionals looking to add another income source
- Business owners trying to increase monthly revenues and use the best digital marketing platform available
- New marketers looking to start building an income with a high-demand product that’s easy to sell
- Anybody looking to gain financial freedom
It’s easy to get paid through the Builderall affiliate program. When you earn commissions, you will be able to cash out by using the GET PAID button to withdraw your commissions into a bank account. As a new affiliate, you will need to earn $250 or you will have to wait 35 days before you can cash out your commissions. Once you have earned at least $250 or you have waited the 35 days, you will only need to wait 5 days to cash out.
There are many ways to promote Builderall as an affiliate. You want to figure out what your target market is and use the tools offered by Builderall for digital marketers. Social media, Pay-per-click ads, email marketing, and many other methods have proven to work.
If you use Builderall for your own business, you can show the success it has helped you achieve. This can be done through content on a blog and website to help you gain a better ranking on Google and other search engines.
YES! Whether you’re already using Builderall for your business or you haven’t started yet, becoming a Builderall affiliate is a smart choice. It’s also a good idea to start using Builderall for your business. Even with the cheapest paid plan, you can do more with this digital marketing platform than other options out there.
Even if becoming a Builderall affiliate only allows you to make enough money each month to pay your Builderall monthly fee, it’s worth it. This, alone, would give you access to the best digital marketing platform at no charge!